Manager, Vendor Management
||Telecommunication; Vendor Management
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 132,000 per annum
||14th October 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Manager, Vendor Management who will be managing the Company’s vendor relationships to achieve the agreed commercial outcomes through the leverage of the vendor’s services.
- Operational ownership on the Company’s vendor contracts, including evaluation criteria, deliverables, penalty execution and manage termination of contract.
- Prepare and generate periodic vendor performance report to review vendor’s deliverables against agreed performance metrics.
- Lead quarterly and annual the Company’s vendor site audit to ensure all contractual obligation and commitments remain intact against commercial contract.
- Identify and implement improvement plans or efficiency enhancement initiatives for the Company’s vendors to deliver business objectives.
- Close collaboration within Fulfillment and Technical Support team to ensure the Company’s vendors are effectively managed and contractual commitments are completely leveraged.
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, business expectation, new specification of delivery, new scope of works, performance gaps, and any contractual obligation.
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs.
- Lead in sourcing discussion for revision of any contractual agreements with the vendors to ensure alignment, transparency and best rate offering.
- Accountable for customer experience deliverables: TP-NPS and QA score and optimal operating budget.
- Responsible for regional business growth in fibre customers and postpaid revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Technology.
- At least 10 years in total work experience. Relevant work experience of minimum 5 years in telecommunications, proven track record in vendor management, fibre or fixed service installation and support
- Tech savvy and computer literate. Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written English language, fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is added advantage.
- Personal traits: A self-starter, ability to act with integrity and trust, strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!