||Up to MYR180,000
||21st July 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business companies worldwide. They are looking for a Tax Manager (AVP level) to oversee the tax matters of a portfolio of operating units as well as tax risk management and provide consultancy and advisory support.
- Understand the business operations and tax issues of operating units and be able to identify tax planning opportunities, manage tax risks, implement process controls.
- Prepare tax advisory on business transactions.
- Identify and highlight tax risk issues for necessary action.
- Research on technical issues to advise the operating units.
- Portfolio management/strategic planning.
- Provide guidance and assistance to and monitor tax compliance by operating units.
- Increase tax awareness/ enhance tax knowledge of operating units’ finance personnel to ensure high level of tax compliance/improve quality of tax reporting.
- Other Accountabilities
- Monitor compliance of tax requirements for the assigned portfolio of operating units.
- Close liaison with the operating units to identify issues and planning opportunities.
- Provide support to optimize tax position of the assigned portfolio of operating units.
- Degree or Professional qualification in Finance/Accountancy.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience; preferably a mixture of experience from professional firm and commercial experience.
- Good foundation of technical knowledge on Malaysian taxation. Some basic GST and TP knowledge.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!