Manager, Solutions and Business Analyst
||Business Analyst, Logistics
||Port Klang, Selangor
||Up to MYR132,000
||10th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading third party logistics company. They are looking for a strong Solutions and Business Analyst Manager.
- Support new business development by defining key requirements and identifying scope of work.
- Provide engineered solutions (Design initial solution, layout, Process flow mapping) and use Activity Based Costing, Create customer proposals.
- Design storage concepts and support re-arrangement activities.
- Intercommunication with BD/Bid Owner and On-site presentation. Negotiate with customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Analyse the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes. Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Present solutions to senior management, indicating solutions or recommendations based on productivity and time studies and various analyses for logistics process improvements.
- Support development and deployment of Logistics, Warehouse and Supply Chain Management processes with analytics.
- Analyse, review, and optimize logistics processes.
- Monitor and benchmark Logistics Key Performance Indicator systems.
- Analyse market trend in terms of innovation and evaluate feasibility to implement solutions within the warehouse division. Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- 5 to 10 years of proven track record in support of Logistics Operations, Logistics Process Engineering, and Implementation.
- Bachelor s degree in any discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management on operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Strong knowledge of process engineering and optimization.
- Highly analytical with in-depth understanding of business, IT and process requirements.
- Project Management and Implementation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across an organization.
- Team player and team builder.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!