Manager, Consolidation & Reporting
||Up to MYR180,000
||16th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business companies with worldwide presence. They are looking for a Consolidation & Reporting Manager to manage the reporting process for organisation for reporting to the Board and its committees, management and external parties.
- Manage the preparation of monthly Finance Report for the Group.
- Lead analysis of the Group’s performance and variances.
- Manage the preparation of periodic forecasts of the Group.
- Assist in annual consolidation of the Group’s Financial Statements.
- Participate in the preparation of the Group’s Annual Reports.
- Liaise with other departments on information required for reporting.
- To allocate resources for adhoc reporting requirements.
- Any other tasks as required by management.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications (ACCA, ICAEW, etc.)
- 7 years of experience in accounting and reporting.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge of ERP system.
- Knowledge of group consolidation.
- Good command of English and report writing skills.
- Able to work independently, result-oriented and a team player.
- Visionary thinking, innovative, creative and self-mastery.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!