Manager, Business Development
||Business Development, Logistics
||Port Klang, Selangor
||Up to MYR132,000
||10th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading third party logistics company. They are looking for a strong Business Development Manager.
To deliver FMCG business development, contract logistics & develop capabilities to achieve targeted sales turnover in order to contribute to the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Identify new FMCG businesses/markets to achieve company business targets and profitability.
- Develop business proposals by making recommendations and solutions to the Management on the business opportunities.
Sales and Marketing
- Create market awareness for Company FMCG capabilities via client visit, mail shots, attending trade fairs, networking events, arrange site visits.
Client Account Management
- Ensure clients are satisfied with service level in order to maintain customer loyalty.
- Implement and exercise good customer service by responding to clients request so as to ensure high service level and good coordination for safe, smooth and cost effective operations.
- Identify and secure contract logistics for Company.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- To ensure SLA is in placed and adhered to through continuous monitoring, follow-up and effective control in order to achieve operational efficiency.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or equivalent.
- 8 years experience in Logistics / Buss. Development / Operations, inclusive of at least 3 years in Managerial Positions.
- IT literate.
- MUST be willing to work at Port Klang, Selangor.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!