||Property, General Management
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 300,000-500,000 per annum
||5th June 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The Company has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a Mall Centre Manager.
- Optimize the performance of the shopping mall through implementation of excellent operational and financial management, marketing, customer care and management risk.
- Lead the preparation of Centre’s business plan and ensure specific asset objectives and initiatives are implemented as directed.
- Regular monitor, evaluate and report performance of the centre through key performance indicators, including turnover, occupier trading performance, footfall, void rates, non-rental revenue generation.
- Contribute to letting strategy/ tenant mix strategy and facilitate enquiries from prospective occupiers.
- Ensure consistent and visible liaison with occupiers, both through informal visits and tenant association meetings, in order to drive sales and optimize performance. Ensure feedback on occupier performance is provided.
- Degree in Property Management, Land Management, Valuation, Estate Management, Business Administration.
- Related qualifications in Real Estate from professional institutions (e.g. Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (ISM), RICS, CREIF)
- At least 12 years of experience in shopping mall management and exposure to functions and projects.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!