Lead Specialist – Liquidity Solutions
||Financial Services; Shared Services
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 108,000 per annum
||18th February 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for a Lead Specialist, specializing in Liquidity Solutions.
- Responsible to produce the cash forecast for Local Business Units (LBUs) using the SAP Cash Management (SAP CM) system to perform the cash forecast. The key objective is production of a consistent, high quality cash forecast to minimize cash-on-hand.
- Identify and initiate process improvements to the SAP CM and cash forecast process. The incumbent will be considered the key business user of the SAP CM and is expected to operationalize SAP CM and overall process to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency is the cash forecast.
- Collaborate with different teams in the LBU (Operations, A/P, Actuarial and Investments) to understand the various sources of cash flows within the LBU and ensure the cash forecast accurately capture these flows. The key objective is to produce an accurate, consistent forecast to enable the LBU to minimize cash-on-hand.
- Track actual cashflows against forecasted cashflows to understand sources of variability of the cash forecast with the intention to improve the quality and consistency of the cash forecast.
- Perform additional Treasury tasks as required (payment initiation, reporting, bank account management, etc.).
- Responsible to prepare process documentation (BPM, Training Materials & etc).
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager from time to time.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!