Specialist / Lead Specialist – HRIT
||MYR 144,000 per annum
||9th October 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organization. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for a Specialist / Lead Specialist – HRIT.
- Perform System administration for the organization’s Global HRIT Platform – Workday.
- Supporting HRIT Manager on work assignments.
- Able to manage all aspect of the integration, business mapping between Global HRIT Platform and other related system.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with global standards and ensure global solutions architecture team is aligned.
- Provide L2 support to resolve any system related issues.
- Ensure resolution time meeting SLA target.
- Manage all assigned Incident & Change Requests and deliver according to the target resolution time.
- Self-discipline and good deliverables to promote accountability and trust at work.
- Perform system configuration and customization.
- Monitor system notification (errors) and take appropriate actions.
- Support end users in system usage and assist in raising overall HRIT Platform proficiency in the end user base.
- Support Manager in executing proof of concepts (POCs) for new Change Request when necessary.
- Provide training with end users in several ASPAC locations if necessary.
- Participate in regional project activities with HRIT focus.
- Successful system and process integration, efficient SLA driven end-user support and communications.
- Delivery of system and business process training for Change Request.
- Liaises with necessary colleagues or business partners outside HRIT CoE to ensure delivery of the functional work as required.
- Works with all HRIT CoE members to ensure the work meets users’ requirement.
- Liaises with necessary colleagues outside HRIT CoE to ensure delivery of the functional work as required.
- Escalate and work with customer support team for HRIT issues including report system issues, raise service request for changing system parameters, files and customization.
- University / College graduate in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in regional solution/system support.
- Strong knowledge in Workday
- Relevant Workday certification.
Experience in at least one or more Workday modules as follows:
- Compensation & Adv Comp
- Talent & PDD
- Time Tracking
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A good team player.
- Consistent and proactive in BAU operations and deliverables.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Chermae at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!