Java EE Technical Lead
||Java Enterprise Edition, IT
||Up to MYR 156,000 per annum
||16th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an established regional consulting and technology solution firm with key focus within the financial services sector in Asia region and they are looking for Java EE Technical Lead (10 Headcounts).
- Provide leadership on delivery lifecycle – analyze, design, build, deploy, test, release & support.
- Accountable for technical design and deliverables.
- Support Business Analyst team as functional & technical advisor & Project Manager closely on project implementation.
- Ensure all codes produced are fit for purpose and meet the expected quality.
- Ensure deliverables adhere to organization’s development guidelines & standards.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to team members.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE application development.
- Highly skillful in the following subjects:
- Java EE specification & components (EJB, JDBC, JMS, JTA, JPA, etc.)
- Web services & web development technologies (Ajax, CSS, HTML5, JSON, etc.)
- Common Java MVC and/or ORM frameworks
- Development tools & utilities (Eclipse, Ant, SVN, JUnit, etc.)
- Major Java EE Application Server & RDBMS platforms
- Extensive systems integration experience via point-to-point connection or EAI/ESB.
- Well-versed with design patterns and modeling technique such as UML.
- Broad and in-depth understanding about SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Highly independent, strong self-initiative, keen learner with leadership qualities.
- Proficient in English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in problem solving and decision making.
- Able to accept challenges and cope with demanding timeline.
- Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!