IT Operations Support
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 60,000 per annum
||26th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top telecommunications company in Australia. They provide a diverse range of communication services to residential users, wholesale customers, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), government and large corporate enterprises. They have recently set up a Regional IT team in Malaysia to provide IT support to the Australian region. They are looking for 2 headcounts of IT Operations Support.
- Monitoring and operational management of the IT infrastructure’s environment and applications.
- Provide first level support for IT Infrastructures applications, performance, availability, network, private cloud and servers.
- Work with other IT teams in the resolution of faults.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ working experience in the IT industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in or understanding of:
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Server Virtualisation
- Networking principles
- Web servers
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!