IT Infrastructure Manager
||RM156,000 per annum
||22nd April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a regional healthcare group with hospitals in Malaysia & Indonesia. They are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager, who will be responsible to oversee both the management and technical aspects of IT Infrastructure team which includes; Service Desk/Helpdesk and Infrastructure-Network & Server. This role will also be the point of liaison between the hospital operations and IT. The services under the responsibility of the role are typically the underpinning (or supporting) services that enable the delivery of customer-facing IT. He/she will report to the Group CIO.
Oversees three functional areas: Networking, Servers and Service/Helpdesk Delivery which covers the three hospitals in Malaysia.
- Provide leadership, supervision and guidance to the Helpdesk lead and management of helpdesk (Desktop/1st level), ensuring that appropriate skilled resources are in place to meet required service levels.
- Responsible for management of the rollout and support of desktop devices, including laptops and printers, and productivity tools such as Outlook and MSOffice.
- Management of IT assets
- Framework & strategy for Helpdesk – short/long term goals
- Metric measurement
- Policies and Governance
- Knowledge base
- Provide leadership and supervision and guidance to Server Manager and network specialist
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and act as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide ITIL Service disciplines, covering Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Work with GCIO to establish standards and best practices for managing internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, desktops, servers, internal applications.
- Implement policies/standards to improve the quality and efficiency of support services based on ITIL methodology.
- Responsible for overall system and infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are maintained, followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensure delivery of individual and team projects allocated within aggressive delivery times.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure service delivery methods and procedures.
- Monitor business critical processes and systems.
Network & Server
- Management of Cisco & HP Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Installs, configures and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Develop and lead the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Conducts testing and analysis of all components of network and server infrastructure components.
- Maintains server uptime consistent with Business goals and metrics.
- Maintains and constantly improves server and network performance, reliability and security in line best practices.
- Execution of DR tests as planned and agreed.
- Maintains a schedule of formal service reviews with key stakeholders and management of the key 3-rd party providers who provide the IT operational service.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, or a closely related field preferred. Prior experience may be substituted for Degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of recent experience in IT environment and ITIL knowledge.
- Working experiences in operations – end user environment. Especially in managing user expectations, project management and user liason (ie: finance, business operations).
- Prior experiences in IT Infrastructures and support : network/server, CISCO, VPN, LAN< WAN, WM Ware. Storage, IT Security, Desktop, Monitoring, etc.
- Prior experiences in managing infrastructure for Contact Center be an advantage.
- Desirable but not required: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines, analytical and solutioning.
- Experience in SLA/KPI and ITIL Management.
- Experience in managing IT technical and IT manager.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy K. at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!