IT Business Analyst
||Software Development; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 96,000 per annum
||6th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for 2 IT Business Analysts and will be part of the Retail Banking team that provides Cards Management solutions to clients.
- Analyse or gather business requirements as the bridge of the system between client and technical team.
- Corporate with technical team, dealing with client and other vendors by understanding the flow of the system in order to propose the solution to client.
- Write business or functional specifications from defined business / user requirements.
- Attend client meetings in order to gather business requirements
- Identify and resolve business issues which may arise throughout the project or assignment.
- Working as quality assurance member to make sure the requirements of the client are met.
- Conduct and provide training.
- Update user manual and product documents.
- Review regulatory compliance documents and provide the impact analysis for the enhancements.
- Domain/Subject Matter Expert in the Card Management industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in card industry as business analyst or cards operations support.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Can work independently and work under pressure.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!