Human Resources Coordinator
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 45,000 per annum
||14th May 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for Human Resources Coordinators (5 Headcounts). This role will report to the Global Business Services (GBS) HR Services Lead.
- Execution of HR Service Delivery
- First point of contact to the Company’s customer base for HR queries
- Provide support to their customer base on all core processes provided by HR Services
- Caseload management, responding to all employee HR queries within agreed Service Level Agreements(SLAs) and in line with the processes of the Global Business Services function
- Escalate tasks as appropriate to the broader HR team within agreed SLAs
- Follow-up cases to resolution
- Review and approve notifications in Workday (Company’s HR System) in line with processes
- Produce relevant paperwork in line with agreed processes and timelines
- Administrative and system support on all HR Cycles as required including on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management cycle
- Maintain Personnel files
- Process Improvements, Projects & Metrics
- Adherence to metrics and work within agreed SLAs
- Minimal error rates and dissatisfied customers
- Involvement in projects as required
- Support the Employee Rewards Scheme (GEM)
- Support Great Place to Work (GPTW)
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- Apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in using HR System (Workday) is preferable
- Experience in a similar HR role & customer service with the ability to professionally communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate integrity in all business interactions, analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent in MS Office particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Fluent in spoken & written either in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!