Human Resource Manager
||Human Resource, Construction
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 108,000 per annum
||6th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a top interior design organisation which have regional presence in Asia. Their headquartered is based in Singapore with presence in Malaysia, Thailand and China. They are looking for a Human Resource Manager
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Develop, implement and manage all recruiting plans and initiatives to achieve recruitment targets for all positions throughout the organisation.
- Ensure monthly payroll management including updates of record and payments to employees are accurate.
- Submission of statutory filings and monthly payment submission such as PCB, EPF, Perkeso.
- Handle on disciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, transfers, termination and other employee relations matters.
- Periodical review of Employee’s Handbook.
- Responsible to coordinate performance evaluation process in quarterly and yearly basis that leads to a positive and measurable impact.
- Ensure that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered to. Highlight for review and updates as and when required.
- Timely submission of weekly HR report.
- Other ad hoc task as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Good knowledge of employment laws and HR practices.
- Able to multi-task, handle tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and conceptual abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!