||Property, HR Management
||MYR 168,000 per annum
||24th November 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a top property company. They are currently looking for a HRMS Manager.
- The position requires the individual to be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Company’s HR systems. They are charged with managing system upgrades, maintaining data integrity, managing system improvement and configuring new processes and policies.
- Plan and monitor progress of all external vendors working with HR systems on initiatives and projects.
- Serve as a primary resource for setup and maintenance including efforts that is related to system implementation and training. Responsible for all HR system administration responsibilities.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress of HRMS initiatives.
- Responsible for training the Trainers on system and processes.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation.
- Help support the administration and set up of new processes or change processes in the system.
- Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR system to the organization.
- Serve as primary interface on day to day system issues.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / other related disciplines or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Chermae at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!