||Recruitment; Human Resource
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 60,000 per annum
||4th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They have set up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia and they are looking for a HR Recruiter.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- End-to-end recruitment process i.e. sourcing, screening, interviews, offer stage, etc.
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administer appropriate company assessments
- Perform reference and background checks
- Make recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Complete timely reports on employment activity
- Conduct exit interviews on terminating employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of end-to-end recruitment.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!