HR Manager, APAC
||MYR 180,000-240,000 per annum
||20th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leading banking solutions provider and they are looking to recruit a HR Manager.
In line with overall business strategy, lead and manage a broad range of HR functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Payroll management and administration.
- Performance management.
- Induction program.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Maintain and continually improve HR strategy and policy in compliance with business needs for short-term and long-term perspective.
- Lead initiatives and ideas on learning and development effort for the group in APAC.
- Manage HR and training budget across APAC.
- Work with global and regional team to support global HR programs / initiatives.
- Enhance the company culture and drive the employee engagement.
- Anticipate issues and problems and guide the Business in responding to these issues or problems as and when required to do so.
- Act as a member of the Business team representing Human Resources in a professional and consultative manner.
- Handle Immigration and expatriate staffing concerns across APAC.
- A University Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 10 – 15 years’ relevant Human Resources experience.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in Human Resources across multiple countries in Southeast Asia; familiarity with Human Resources protocols in APAC.
- Mature, proactive, self-motivated and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationship and influence employees at all levels.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken.
- Good team player and strong people management and leadership skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!