Head of Talent Management
||Human Resource, Plantation
||Up to MYR300,000
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top and largest plantations worldwide and they are looking for a Head of Talent Management. This person will be primarily responsible for identifying, developing and retaining the right talents for the right jobs, develop and grow the talent and leadership pipeline in order to support the growth of the company.
- Develop and manage talent management & leadership development initiatives to ensure its effectiveness in engaging, developing and retaining the right talents.
- Develop and manage all talent management related policies and guidelines, which includes the areas of talent identification & development, succession management and career management.
- Put in place effective talent identification / assessment solutions that enable improved talent identification / assessment capabilities and enable growth of the leadership pipeline to support business growth and a high performance culture.
- Manage and track the development of senior level top talents within the company.
- Develop, roll-out and manage the framework, tools and processes for Career Management, which includes Career Pathing and Career Discussion Toolkits.
- Manage the growth, placement and retention of identified high potential employees and special talent groups across the organisation.
- Develop and oversee Coaching Framework and programme.
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate qualification in Human Resource or other related disciplines.
- 12-15 years working experience in HR with at least 6 years specialist
experience in Talent Management related areas such as talent identification, leadership development, career management and succession management.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills and ability to communicate effectively at different organisational levels.
- Experience as HR specialist in MNC or HR consulting would be added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!