Head of Region
||General Management, Business Development, Telecommunications
||MYR 300,000-480,000 per annum
||2nd May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for 2 Heads of Region – one for Central Malaysia (Klang Valley) & another for Sabah. The candidates are to be responsible in achieving subscribers base target and ensuring the revenue growth in line with the company AOP. Also, to sustain and grow dealer distribution point market share and maximize returns of investment (ROI) as well as to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Transformation and strategy planning and execution – distributors sell in & Dealers development.
- Dealer Development & training – product knowledge, staff selling skills & IT System.
- Formulate effective & efficient sales ground activities.
- Distribution points expansion.
- Team Leadership & People Development.
- Network expansion planning and prioritization.
- Lead sales team with objective of winning & acquiring market leadership in the region.
- Develop strong & dynamic network of dealers for subscriber base expansion.
- Formulate effective sales ground activities & effective Network coverage footprint.
- Develop excellent customer service at all touch points.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in related field.
- 15 to 20 years of working experience, with at least 5 years in senior leadership position (report to C-level).
- Industry: Digital/Startups/FMCG/Financial Services/Automotive is preferred.
- Great leadership skill with excellent people management experience.
- Accountable for P&L, new business strategy development, and transformation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, creative and innovative. Able to think outside the box.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!