Head of Region
||General Management, Telecommunications
||Up to MYR 300,000 per annum
||2nd May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for 2 Heads of Region – Central Malaysia (Klang Valley) & Sabah. The candidates are to be responsible in achieving subscribers base target and ensuring the revenue growth in line with the company AOP. Also, to sustain and grow dealer distribution point market share and maximize returns of investment (ROI) as well as to achieve excellent customer experience.
- Strategy planning and execution – distributors sell in & Dealers development.
- Dealer Development & training – product knowledge, staff selling skills & IT System.
- Formulate effective & efficient sales ground activities.
- Distribution points expansion.
- Team Leadership & People Development.
- Network expansion planning and prioritization.
- Lead sales team with objective of winning & acquiring market leadership in the region.
- Develop strong & dynamic network of dealers for subscriber base expansion.
- Formulate effective sales ground activities & effective Network coverage footprint.
- Develop excellent customer service at all touch points.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in related field.
- 15 to 20 years of working experience, with at least 5 years in senior leadership position (report to C-level).
- Accountable for P&L, business strategy development.
- Industry: Telecommunication/FMCG/Finance Services is prefered.
- Great leadership skill with excellent people management experience.
- Strong sales influencing skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!