Head of Revenue and Product – Insurtech Health and Life Business
||Insurtech, Financial Services, IT
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 360,000
||6th January 2021
Our client , a public listed IT Solutions company with presence in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and US. They are heavily involved in the Banking, Insurance and Retail business. As part of the pioneer team in Insurtech business, they are looking for a person for the above role.
- Responsible for product strategy and product roadmap for growth:
- Equip the business with informed analysis of market insights, customer needs, and technological developments in Health and Life Insurtech space.
- Envision a defined product roadmap to support strategy and achieve business objectives.
- Lay out, lead and execute a product development plan in collaboration with technology platforms partners.
- Work with technology partners to develop requirements, oversee the delivery of new products/features.
- Create, lead and execute campaigns to launch and sustain product rollout plans with customers.
- Construct measures to analyse, refine and iteratively improve product features, enlarge value for the product.
- Represent the company in brand-building activities (e.g. conferences, webinars), and industry events to create pipeline of business opportunities.
- Responsible for growing ecosystem and revenue:
- Analyse and identify an ecosystem of customers and partners to enlarge revenue base for our technology platform.
- Create pipeline of customer and partner leads, and actively work on conversion.
- Maintain and develop customer and partner relationships.
- Create and execute a plan to achieve revenue targets set for the product.
- Experience in corporate employee benefit programs or health insurance businesses.
- Experience and keen interest in enterprise technology project management and business.
- Able to generate revenue and partnerships and meet revenue targets.
- Degree in Business, Science, or Technology.
- Independent, Driven to achieve results.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!