Head of Project Accountant
||Project Accounting; Oil & Gas
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 480,000 per annum
||22nd July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a top Oil & Gas provider, one of the top Bursa companies, and operating in 20 countries. They are looking for a Head of Project Accountant, reporting to the Group CFO.
- Analysis of actual project costs and savings.
- Prepare periodic comparing to forecast and budget by assisting in preparing monthly forecast and cash flow projections, cost reports, monthly profit and loss including reporting on project variances of actuals vs budgets.
- Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees.
- Authorise the transfer of expense into and out of project related accounts.
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Create and submit government reports and tax return related to projects.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
- Manage a team of project accountants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce or relevant field.
- Possess Professional Certification i.e. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, etc. will be an added advantage.
- More than 15 years of working experience in related field. Preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Standards i.e. IFRS, etc.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!