Head of Internal Audit
||Internal Audit, Technology
Email Wai Ling
||MYR 360,000-480,000 per annum
||29th April 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an ASEAN-based public listed company providing integrated IT solutions primarily in the financial services sector with several companies. They employ more than 1,500 staff and serve clients in some 20 countries all around Asia, Middle East and Africa. They are looking for a Head of Internal Audit who can manage a small team with strong operational, delivery and Board stakeholder management skills.
- Design, develop and implement internal auditing policies and procedures consistent with organization standards.
- Understand nature of business within Group of companies and understand the objective of stakeholders.
- Develop audit plan for the year and assess risks and determine the scope of auditable areas.
- To support the implementation of internal audit strategic initiatives and ensuring high quality standard in the delivery of audit services.
- Identifies improper process or documentation and makes recommendation for improvement.
- Responsible to prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results
- Provide holistic opinion on the effectiveness and adequacy of risk management, control and governance processes
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with other departments head to ensure audit work conduct smoothly.
- Ensure that expectations are clear for all parties to facilitate the smooth progress of the audit
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of internal audit work experience, with considerable number of years of leading teams and possess knowledge of Singapore public listed requirements will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of audit industry best practices including the use and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of internal control concepts and experience evaluating and determining the adequacy of controls by considering business in an integrated manner.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills that help facilitate interactions with stakeholders
- With IT/Telecoms/technology/software or systems integration background.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!