Head of Infrastructure Engineering
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 480,000
||19th January 2021
Our client is a leading infrastructure service company in Malaysia. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
Our client is in search of a leader who is able to strategize and lead the Technical, Engineering and QHSSE functions for effective and efficient delivery of projects and sound technical support and expertise for new opportunities in line with company’s strategies and targets.
Strategies and Plans
- Formulate and determine the business and functional direction and leadership for technical, engineering and QHSSE functions in line with the strategies, plans and targets of Infra Services.
- Advise and provide expertise on any significant project delivery risk management issues to respective line management, project committees and other relevant committees for timely decision-making and appropriate course of action.
- Oversee the technical and engineering support and expertise provided for business development and project biddings in the formulation of sound financial and technical proposals to contribute towards business growth and sustainability.
Expertise and Subject Matter Experts
- Lead the review, development and implementation of formal procedures and policies, covering all aspects of the unit’s operations including the methodology and approach of the planning and execution of projects to result in effective and efficient project delivery and governance.
- Lead the improvement and innovation of standard of procedures for operational efficiency and resources management effectiveness to ensure timely delivery for all products and services offered and meet all standard requirements.
- Advocate the execution of the objectives and provisions of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) policies and undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programmes to safeguard business operations, high staff discipline and industrial harmony.
Technology & Best Practices
- Shape and champion the development, improvement and application of technology and best practices to enhance market competitiveness, business sustainability and value creation.
Organisation & Leadership
- Foster and promote a proactive, innovative, transparent, collaborative and flexible organisational culture to strengthen the unit’s ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment as a high performing organisation. Promote and instill high sense of commitment, ownership and integrity that will contribute to high work performance and organisational excellence.
Strategic Stakeholder Relationship
- Develop strategic relationship and sustain relationship with internal and external stakeholders with the aim to align with company’s vision and mission, help sustain smooth operations from mutual trust, as well as enhance business integrity and opportunities.
People Management & Development
- Oversee the unit’s staff recruitment and development that will enhance and sustain its capabilities in achieving high performance delivery and internal succession. Role model and provide leadership, coaching and guidance to subordinates for them to develop and internalize the right behaviours, mindset and capabilities.
- Masters / Degree in relevant field. IR qualification is a plus.
- 15-20 years’ of experience in Technical & Engineering related field with exposure in Safety Management and Infrastructure.
- Excellent business acumen exposure and knowledge.
- Good exposure industry know-how.
- Excellent organization and planning capabilities.
- Commercial awareness.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!