Head of Group Operations Management
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Highly attractive package
||12th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for a Head of Group Operations Management.
- Efficiently manage the Banking Group’s operations by directing and co-coordinating activities of the group services which shall be consistent with established business strategies, objectives, policies and purposes mentioned above.
- Responsible for the overall management of Group Credit Administration by driving strategic priorities in ensuring key deliverables are achieved.
- Implement programs and plans to ensure attainment of overall corporate goals for growth and profitability.
- Ensure individual Operating Units under jurisdiction develop and implement coherent tactical plans in tandem with the overall strategic corporate plans of the Banking Group.
- Consistently review, devise, influence, initiate and implement operational policies that are conducive, consistent and relevant to support the overall strategic plan of the Banking Group.
- Continuously implement changes to operational processes in order to achieve optimal level of productivity, scalability & cost base. This includes Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- Support and maintain the Banking Group’s Compliance Framework in order to ensure due adherence to relevant operational risk management policy of the Banking Group. This shall include the delivery of acceptable audit ratings by all Operating Units under jurisdiction.
- Ensure valued added customer service levels (both internal and external) at all branches and operational departments while simultaneously ensuring compliance with legal and statutory requirement.
- Support and maintain the Banking Group’s Service quality framework to ensure consistent service delivery across all channels of the Banking Group.
- Support, maintain and manage the “Sales Farming” framework applicable for all front line service staff in order to ensure achievement of business targets set by business stakeholders of the Banking Group.
- Ensure that the Group Operations have the right talent in the right position to support current and future business needs. Where necessary and pertinent, to groom and develop staff for career progression within the Banking Group. This shall include all performance appraisal of direct and indirect reports are done fairly, adequately and effectively.
- Diligently and responsibly represent the Banking Group on various ABM and BNM working groups to ensure that the Banking Group’s business interest is duly taken into consideration on various industry initiatives taken. Where appropriate, prompt and proper escalation of industry wide initiatives shall be undertaken.
- Take up ad hoc strategic projects assigned from management as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant working experience in the financial industry.
- Experience of developing strategic plans and the effective delivery of strategic objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate to people at all levels.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!