Head of Compensation and Benefits
||Human Resource, Telecommunication
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR360,000
||5th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading Telecommunication company. They are looking for a strong Head of Compensation and Benefits.
The incumbent is responsible in designing, implementing, and administering the organization’s compensation plans and benefits programs including researching the current and upcoming competitive markets to ensure employees’ pay and benefits remain current, competitive to attract and retain talents. This role is reporting to CHRO and responsible to ensure reward programmes are aligned with business needs, market trends and the broader HR strategies.
- To act as an advisor to the HR Business Partner & Departmental Managers assisting in driving forward the Reward agenda including pay philosophy, career level, benefits.
- Develop, communicate, and administer competitive total rewards strategies, including compensation, benefits, retirement, engagement, and other work experience programs, that are cost effective and consistent with employment market trends and organizational objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end annual pay review process in alignment to Group & Board requirements including preparation and submission of papers and proposals.
- Prepare all recommendations and organization sign off by Board for all executive pay and present as appropriate.
- Lead and present rewards matter at the Remuneration Committee.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensure all Sales Incentive Program (SIP) and bonuses are structured and paid including long term incentive and recognition programmes to support the business goals.
- Project manage the reward initiatives for the company partnering with HR team including pay for performance, bonus plans and commissions.
- Prepare all commissions and bonuses as structured and paid, including long term incentive and recognition programmes to support the business goals.
- Ensure market competitor analysis and benchmarking are carried out to attract and retain talent through participation in pay and benefits surveys.
- Execute job evaluation, design, and recommend effective job grades and competitive pay range.
- Involved in Annual Operating Plan (AOP) budget planning with HRBPs & Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Well-versed and hands on in C&B as C&B Leader and have proven track record of C&B strategy and experience (i.e new benefit proposals, benefit enhancement, designing salary framework).
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of experience in Compensation, Benefits and Rewards background.
- Track record of achievements and success in developing successful rewards strategies and plans.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Highly analytical with attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skill.
- Strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills to be able to get buy-ins from management team.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!