Head of Learning Centre
Email Wai Ling
||Up to MYR240,000
||4th September 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a large conventional bank with years of history and strong footprint in Malaysia. It is highly respected by the community in the industry. They are looking for Head of Learning Centre.
- Establish and drive company wide and/or department specific learning and development objectives.
- Develop Learning Strategy & Roadmap, Learning Curriculum & Delivery as well as oversee the learning budget administration.
- Ensure compliance to learning and development practices, company policy, and Bank Negara regulations.
- Analyze performance and workforce data to identify training and certification needs in relation to the business objectives.
- Direct and maintain a Learning Management System that enhances and tracks learning outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or other related disciplines.
- Have experience working in a learning department. Minimum 10 years’ experience, and has curiosity as well as learning agility. Has oversight of the learning team and good working relationship with the business departments & regulators.
- Familiarity of banking/insurance environment is an advantage.
- Able to manage a team of 10-20 pax.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!