Head of Human Resources
||Human Resources; Shared Services
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 234,000 per annum
||5th September 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the pioneer and industry leader in offering global airport hospitality solutions in over 160 locations worldwide. Their newly setup Shared Service Centre is looking for a Head of Human Resources. This role is responsible for the overall human resources management, development and coordination functionality in accordance to the Malaysia Labour Law and Company Policy.
- Oversee all activities and procedures relating to the acquisition and maintenance of quality employees at all levels for the Company.
- Set, manage, review, and enforce all policies and procedures of the Human Resources Department to ensure effectiveness in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Termination
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Development
- Training & Development
- Employees Welfare – Employees Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employees Disciplinary, Personal Conduct, Grievances – Industrial Relations
- Accountable for the total activities of the Human Resources Department and for results obtained.
- Develop a system which enables the Company to internally and externally identify candidates who most closely meet the specific requirements of needed positions within the Company.
- Understand and knowledgeable of all policies, procedures and philosophies of the Company.
- Thorough understanding of Malaysian labor laws and changes as such.
- Ensure that the Employee Handbook is updated and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Routinely review staff benefits.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in Shared Services environment.
- Possess strong knowledge of Employment Act, Malaysian Labour Law and other related legislations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!