Head of HR & Admin
||10th November 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a large property developer and they’re looking for a Head of Human Resource to plan, lead and execute the Human Resources component of the business strategy for the Company, ensuring successful delivery of operations as they relate to People, Culture, and Engagement. The Head of HR will also be responsible to develop the strategy, policy and frameworks for consistency and excellence in Human Resources and ensuring they meet both the short and long term strategic needs of the business.
- Business partner to the CEO – develop strategies for propelling business capabilities through people and teams.
- Assist CEO with compiling KPIs of the Business Units for results tracking as well as coaching and mentoring emerging leaders from the various Agile team members.
- Engage with main stakeholders such as the Heads of Township, Projects and Central Support Units (Marketing & Sales, Finance, Contract & Commercial, Liaisons, etc.).
- Set the manpower capabilities direction to align with the frequent changes in business approaches.
- Work with Group HR to.
- Develop and implement strategic HR plans, best practice policies and program alignment.
- Manage and support the implementation of strategic HR initiatives across the business.
- Provide regular reporting on progress, issues encountered and other relevant updates to management.
- Innovate HR processes and implementing the digitization and automation initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to recruit, resource, engage and retain the right talent to support business requirements.
- Work with business leaders to identify, prioritise, and develop people capabilities, the right behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Improve organisational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions that address business needs, enhance leadership capability, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture aligned to the company’s culture.
- Establish standards, strategic frameworks and processes for employee engagement in accordance with the business strategy.
- Partner with line managers and management to identify, develop and implement talent management strategies.
- Influence and facilitate organisational and cultural change programs to deliver the required outcomes and support business success.
- Recruitment and Induction/ Orientation.
- Set direction on recruitment strategies to meet resourcing requirements for the business.
- Manage the resource planning process with business leaders to ensure clear people and workforce plans for projects, and to support successful medium to long term planning of resources.
- Overall responsibility for external/internal recruitment plan to ensure qualified candidates are attracted and engaged to join the Company.
- Participate in onboarding new employees.
- HR Policies and Systems.
- Take the lead in implementing HR policies, processes and systems in line with legislation and best practice. Align policies and practices with the Group and identify areas for improvement, providing recommendations and implementing change.
- Provide analysis and reporting on effectiveness of HR policies and practices.
- Develop the business remuneration and benefits strategy to ensure successful attraction and retention of talent; and ensure regular benchmarking of compensation and benefits policies and practices to remain competitive.
- Talent Management.
- Support the development and implementation of the company’s talent and succession planning and the learning development framework to deliver the required outcomes to support business success.
- Oversee implementation and management of talent management systems, ensuring that talent information is gathered in key talent review meetings, and oversee strategies to accelerate development of key talent and candidates on the succession plan.
- Performance Management and Employee Engagement.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of a wide range of Human Resource support services for the business, including Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Business Partnering, ensuring effective support and guidance around employee engagement.
- Manage the performance management and talent development activities, which may include supporting annual employee engagement survey results and developing and communicating clear actions for the Company.
- Manage employee and workplace relations, including grievances, disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Other Administrative Matters.
- Manage the personnel administration process including confirmation, promotion, transfer, re-deployment, resignation, to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of processes.
- Ensure exit interviews are managed and accurate information is captured to provide clear business insights.
- Develop a HR reporting schedule and provide both regular and ad-hoc management reports.
- Comply with matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and workplace as required by the company.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate with at least 10 years of generalist Human Resource experience with minimum 5 years at a senior management level.
- Relevant Degree in HRM, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Abilities / Skills:
- Strategic and business savvy.
- Sound knowledge of local employment and IR legislations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Effective mentoring and motivational skills.
- Has the aptitude to handle and manage conflicts.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Personal Qualities:
- Independent, highly committed and motivated.
- Adaptable, able to work with ambiguity and constant change.
- Meticulous and systematic.
- Critical and creative thinking.
- Team player and trustworthy.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!