Group Internal Auditor
||Up to MYR 144,000 per annum
||28th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Group Internal Auditor, reporting to Group Finance Reporting Manager. This role is to provide financial reporting and analysis, and audit the quality of reporting, analysis and insights.
- Prepare and audit financial reports.
- Prepare key monthly reports on the status and progress of outstanding audit actions, including details of actions taken to date.
- Support regular RMC / Audit Committee reporting.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies and work with process improvement team to drive standardisation, optimisation and automation across the Global Internal Audit team.
- Enhance audit issue briefings through improved standardisation and quality of reporting, analysis and insights.
- Support the Global Internal Audit team in terms of ad hoc reporting requests.
- Data quality check & assurance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification is a MUST, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in finance or accounting roles or a Risk Management / Internal Audit or other IT controls / governance function.
- Relevant experience with external and/or internal audit would be preferable.
- Knowledgeable of GRC Archer system or a similar system would be beneficial.
- Expertise with Tableau or similar data visualisation / reporting tools would be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of financial systems and interdependencies.
- Able to use and create a wide range of graphic and charts in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work directly with Senior Executives and manage within a matrix organization.
- Proven stakeholder management & relationship building capabilities.
- Always look out for process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations.
- Cross-cultural awareness (APAC, Europe, Latin America or North America – preferably in a global context).
- Problem solving; ability to investigate problems, identify root cause and implement solutions.
- Strong team player as part of wider Group Internal Audit and finance community.
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in an effective manner.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & oral).
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!