Group Head of After Sales, Motor Business
||After Sales, Automotive
Email Wai Ling
||Selangor, Malaysia or Singapore
||23 Aug 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the major automotive industry players in the Asia Pacific region who represents 30 luxury brands.
- Provide leadership and direction for Aftersales business in concept development, implementation and achievement of the Motors group objectives in customer satisfaction, financial results, brand perception and people development.
- Establish strategic plans to meet respective Brand Principal’s targets as well as though of Motors group business.
- Develop a strong Aftersales team in achieving both measureable KPIs and positive attitude to continuously elevate customer satisfaction level
- Develop, articulate and implement strategy to improve service quality and retention rates in the Aftersales in line with Motors group objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to country Aftersales to ensure good footprint of service centre taking into account market diversity that exists within the group,
- Partner with country and operating units to formulate budgets and financial plans for project proposals including warranty/extended-warranty packages, insurance tie-ups and agnostic workshops supported by business rationale and projected outcomes for the business.
- Analyze financial results to identify weaknesses, strengths, threats and opportunities for Motors group.
- Ensure assets are effectively utilized through stock management, human resources and capital expenditure.
- Partner with HR to develop and implement an effective program to develop core people capabilities in aftersales parts and services and an incentive program to expand business volume and reward success of colleagues achieving improved results.
- Develop and implement marketing program and initiatives across Motors group to cultivate efficient and most trusted Aftersales service provider that is customer and market driven.
- Support and initiate strategies to the country operating units in achieving their objectives.
- Work closely with Head of Innovation and implement expeditiously new ideas and ensure measurement and feedback to determine whether the new ideas are worthy of continuing, amending or dismissing
- Work closely with Head of Operational Excellence to ensure process improvements are both implemented and followed up on
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in Mechanical Workshops and Body and Paint to ensure that Motors group business is a leading global aftersales operator
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 15 to 20 years’ experience in the field of Sales and/or After Sales in the Motors industry.
- Able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent stakeholder engagement skills, perceived as a reliable business partner in terms of providing value added solutions / recommendations.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Frequent traveling required.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!