Group Director of Used Car Business, Asia
||General Management; Automotive
Email Wai Ling
||Highly Attractive Package
||23rd August 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the major automotive industry players in the Asia Pacific region who represents 30 luxury brands. They are looking for a Group Director of Used Car Business, Asia.
- Formulate, coordinate and implement management plan and business strategy on Used Car business including for retail, wholesale & export to expand the local and global customer base for Motors group.
- Identify new revenue streams that strategically fit with the Company’s economic model to achieve ambitious growth plans.
- Implement and drive a multi-brand Used Car operations in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong in the first instance; and in the medium and longer term research with China team as to the most suitable Used Car model for that market.
- Ensure appropriate marketing and sales strategies and plans are developed and executed achieve sales and profit margin targets.
- Develop and implement marketing program and initiatives across Motors group to cultivate a corporate culture as digital-savvy and most trusted used car dealer in Southeast Asia that is customer and market driven.
- Support and initiate strategies to the country operating units in achieving their objectives.
- Partner with country MDs to provide direction in the setting of country and operating unit KPIs, budgets and targets that is aligned to meeting the aspirations and goals of the Motor Group.
- Partner with HR to develop and implement an effective program to develop core people capabilities in purchasing, sales an inventory management and an incentive program to grown trade-in ratio.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business Management or other related disciplines.
- Good business acumen.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong in people management skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong project management skills and able to manage tight timelines.
- Deep understanding of the local market.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!