||General Management; IT
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Highly Attractive Package
||12th November 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading payment service provider and one of the top merchant acquirers in the ASEAN region and they process over RM1 billion in transaction value per month. They are looking for a Group COO who will provide leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Group CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company Group’s operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, on boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the Group CEO.
- Directly oversee Sales, Business Development, Operations, IT, HR, and Finance together with the Group CEO.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in executive leadership positions.
- Experienced in managing sales, business development, operations, marketing, finance and IT.
- Experienced in managing Country Heads, Business Heads and Group Heads in at least 2 countries.
- Understand P&L and drive P&L results with team members.
- Experienced with Asean based companies (at least 2 countries), company size at least 500 people.
- Proven ability to drive strategic projects and investments.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- The ability to thrive and contribute in a highly entrepreneurial, cross-cultural and fast paced environment.
- The gravitas to influence and liaise with a range of high level stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the payments industry and retail SME financial services.
- Willing to travel.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!