Go-To-Market (GTM) Manager
||Telecommunication; Product Development
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 144,000 per annum
||30th September 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Go-To-Market (GTM) Manager.
- Jointly manage and oversee the overall campaigns for the business with key product owners and Sales & Service team.
- Develop and review existing Go To Market policies, framework, programs, KPIs, and campaign management to drive:
- Campaign efficiencies – timelines
- Effective internal and partners comms
- Strong internal stakeholder and partner engagement
- BTL branding and product communication
- Development of multi channels – increase productivity
- Adoption of digital initiatives
- Drive go-to-market plans and readiness for the Company’s offerings via partners.
- Identify strategic opportunities to collaborate with key trade and non-trade parties to drive customer acquisition.
- Drive returns of investment on all sales promotion budgets assigned to drive channel performance via effective sales planning and program execution with post implementation reviews.
- Drive periodic review of campaign performance and profitability, monitoring channel reach and productivity, and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Stakeholder management through regular performance reviews and planning session between channels, product owners and management to align on campaign strategy, performance, rewards, and improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Telecommunication / IT / FMCG / Online business / Financial Services industry exposure is preferable.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!