General/Senior Manager, Finance Operations
||16th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business companies with worldwide presence. They are looking for a General Manager or Senior Manager for Financial Operations to assist the SVP, Head of Finance Operations to oversee the overall finance and accounting function in Plantation Division. This Division consolidates the financial results of 140 subsidiary companies from 14 countries. The Upstream operations covers 500,000 ha of oil palm estates, while the Downstream operations covers 9 refineries in 6 countries.
- Ensure that all the financial, treasury and taxation reporting and filing requirements to statutory and regulatory bodies are strictly adhered to.
- Review the financial reports prepared for the Management and Board of Directors.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Provide input to management in respect of queries on the financial implication of specific operational matters or proposed transactions to be undertaken.
- Ensure that the internal control and corporate governance processes are in place throughout the Division.
- Professional accounting qualification and member of MIA.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a management role.
- Experience in Plantation Industry at a management position preferred.
- Experience in Public Listed Companies would be advantageous.
- Exposure to cross functional departments.
- Experience in Financial Accounting (operational and strategic) and Management Reporting
- Strong analytical, adaptability, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen, leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!