General Manager, Central Warehouse
||Port Klang, Selangor
||Up to MYR 192,000
||20th January 2021
Our client is a leading local third party logistics company. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
- To lead the business activities and develop the marketing plan for Central Warehouse and ensure profitability by achieving the revenue target and profit margin.
- To ensure efficiency and accuracy in services delivery. To set achievable sales target and monitor the sales performance for the sales teams.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers through negotiations and meetings to ensure that the right specifications of materials are delivered as per the required standards.
- Deal with other relevant authorities e.g. CUSTOM on the procedures and Free Zone processes and meetings with the Government to sell the concept and eventually pursue and secure the contract.
- Develop competitive marketing, growth strategies and plans by conducting target audience analysis on customers’ preferences and what could be improved.
- Continuously provide operational leadership, guidance and advice to staff of Department by providing a conducive and supportive working environment, coaching, career development that would enhance staff motivation and productivity so as to ensure a core professionally competent team of Integrated Logistics experts is available to provide value-added logistics solutions that satisfy customers’ needs and achieving the company goals and objectives.
- Comply with the organizations health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ) policies, maintain and continually improve the HSEQ management system, meet and exceed where practicable, HSEQ objectives, targets and legal requirements relevant to job responsibilities, actively encourage the implementation of workplace improvements in HSEQ and continuously promote the concepts of HSEQ among subordinates and peers.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, or any discipline.
- At least 12 -15 years senior managerial experience in logistics, warehousing and supply chain management.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong skills in planning, project management, human relations, meticulous, diligent and analytical.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!