||Finance & Accounting; Plantation
||Papua New Guinea
||Up to MYR 300,000 per annum
||29th October 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business companies with worldwide presence. They are looking for 2 headcounts of Financial Controller (VP / AVP level) who will be accountable for the accounting operations of the Company in Papua New Guinea.
- Maintain and enforce the Company’s documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the Finance and Administration department, including the design of organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Preparation & review of Management Accounts Reports within timeline to Management and Heads of Department.
- Oversee the accounting operations of all Estates, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and following of policies and procedures.
- Managing of preparation, review and submission of Tax Compliance Report to Tax Office within timeline.
- Prepare costs reports and provide explanations to the variances between budget and forecast.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid as per the credit terms.
- Prepare cash flow projection and undertaken cash flow planning, investment of funds including pension funds.
- Oversee IT team and esure IT undertake continuous improvements on the systems.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Maintain the SAP chart of accounts.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, and contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Commerce or relevant field.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant will be an advantage.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Open only to Malaysians.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!