Finance Innovation System Management Analyst
||Process Improvement; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 150,00 per annum
||8th July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Finance Innovation System Management Analyst, based at the Group Reporting & Analytics Centre.
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to create Global reporting packs.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies in the team.
- Work with process improvement team to automate the report and share the best practice with the regions.
- Continue to update the data capture and the automated reports and provide support on their usage into the regions.
- Support the team in terms of ad hoc reporting and analytics request.
- Ensure integrity of forecast data in global financial reporting system.
- Data quality check & assurance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification is a MUST, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in the finance or accounting ground.
- Ability to work directly with Senior Executives and manage within a matrix organization.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skill – This level of skills is required to use advanced techniques for analysing and manipulating data in Excel.
- Ability to develop, analyse and effectively interpret financial information to be able to turn data into insights that lead to driving business decisions.
- Able to use and create a wide range of graphic and charts in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Always look out for process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Able to automate some operations, manage Macro commands, and create MS Excel applications.
- Proven stakeholder management & relationship building capabilities.
- Experienced with fast-paced large volume, dynamic, complex, international operations.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Cross-cultural awareness (APAC, Europe or North America – preferably in a global context).
- Extensive knowledge of financial systems & interdependencies.
- Problem solving; ability to investigate problems, identify root cause and implement solutions.
- Strong team player as part of wider finance community.
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in an effective manner.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!