Executive/ Senior Executive – Group Treasury
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 84,000 per annum
||14th October 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a Malaysian based private equity group with global interests in telecommunication, power, gaming, energy, property, broadcasting, media and satellites. They are looking for an executive/ senior executive – Group Treasury.
- Handling treasury activities covering business/project evaluation (cash flow projections, risk and sensitivity analysis), project/corporate/trade financing and compliance and risk management.
- Engaging with various operating subsidiaries/associate companies’ management along with tax, legal and financial advisors to determine fund requirements and derive optimal capital structures.
- Liaises and negotiates with banks, credit rating agencies and other institutions and maintains effective relationships with the financial community.
- Involved in presentations to senior management regularly.
- Preparing and/or reviewing proposals/board papers on treasury related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance.
- Preferably a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- MBA and CFA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with at least 1 to 8 years of relevant experience from leading accounting firms, investment / commercial banks or large corporates would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills and attention to details.
- Highly analytical, able to multi-task and possess creative and lateral thinking abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and timely deliverables.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Chermae at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!