||Up to MYR 54,000 per annum
||18th June 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an environmental, health and safety consultancy with a team of experts comprising of senior environmental, health and safety consultants in the sector covering Malaysia, Singapore and ASEAN countries. They are looking for an Environmental Consultant.
- Manage fieldwork under the direction of a senior consultant to investigate the nature and extent of soil, sediment, groundwater, and other media contamination.
- Monitor and log soil explorations via soil boring equipment, Geoprobe, and test pit excavations.
- Review and apply local, state, and federal air regulations to determine requirements for permit modifications.
- Perform program research, planning, and development.
- Manage budgets, evaluate the budget vs. plan, and analyze cost control efficiencies.
- Document reports, develop plans and implement steps to move projects toward closure in the most cost-effective manner.
- Utilize communications skills to interact with both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in environmental compliance audits, preparation of EIA and/or environmental site assessment/due diligence.
- Preferably registered with DOE.
- Proven work experience as environmental consultant or relevant role.
- Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in environmental issues.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!