Domain Expert (Treasury/ Financial system)
||IT, Treasury, Finance
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Attractive salary package
||8th September 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a Malaysian based private equity group with global interests in telecommunication, power, gaming, energy, property, broadcasting, media and satellites. They are looking for a domain expert (treasury/ financial system).
- For Treasury System:
- Exposure on configuring treasury products included equities, futures, listed options, OTC options, convertible bonds, exchange traded funds, structured warrants and etc.
- For Financial System:
- Configuration experience in Financials; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Budgeting, Contracting and etc.
- Constant user interaction for gathering of requirements and coming up with functional specifications.
- Liaising between business users and all related parties and provision of troubleshooting and system development support.
- Assisting in preparing test cases and performing those tests in System based on the business requirements.
- Focus point of contact for any changes and enhancements to be made to the existing systems from the business side of it.
- Scoping the change and preparing a change request through a business requirement specification document.
System Analysis & Application Support
- Act as Internal Consultant to the business end-users in the area of process automation and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the support of the organization’s business systems ERP, primary is Treasury and secondary is Financial Systems.
- Monitor and identify day-to-day issues in any of the business systems and work with IT infrastructure staff and vendors for timely resolution.
- Provide application expertise and represent IT team in various projects to improve the efficiency of business processes.
- Decompose high level business and user requirement into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail and in appropriate forms suitable for use by those must base their work on FSD (Functional Specification Document) or to prepare the Technical Specification.
- Manager the project scope, implementation, schedule, budget and vendors to ensure the project is delivered within the agreed parameters of functionality, time, cost and quality.
- Track the key milestones and critical paths of the project, providing timely communications on the project status and key project metrics to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage post-implementation trouble shooting and end user expectations if issues arise.
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or relevant IT qualification.
- Working knowledge of Systems Development Life cycle, business process improvements methodology and ERP systems.
- Have experience in managing at least two (2) successful ERP system implementations from user requirements document development, workshops, solution selection to project implementation, acceptance testing and rollout.
- Overall, at least 5 years of experience Treasury / and Financials systems in the area of software engineering and/or support.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Chermae at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!