Digital Solution Architect
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR180,000
||23rd February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in providing digital and technology services, solutions and consulting. They are looking for a strong Digital Solution Architect.
As a solution architect of PIIX/ Architecture and Emerging Technology, you will be responsible for designing, evaluating and delivering solutions by using architectural design principles to translate their client’s business strategies into fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Designs and delivers solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Performs the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately.
- Works with their business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members of their informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
- Creates and maintains a solution lifecycle roadmap based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology lifecycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
- Documents and maintains the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool.
- Oversees or consults on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions.
- Collaborates with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies and trends and how to apply them to benefit the business.
- Expertise in driving / enabling digital transformation (customer facing) through technologies.
- Experience in managing customer journey end-to-end is a plus.
- Expertise in APAC digital ecosystem, especially in customer engagement perspective.
- Expertise in the commercial domain (like Sales, Marketing, Market Access, etc.). Biotech / Pharma industry and TOGAF certification is a plus.
- Experience with Customer Identity Management. Familiar with the tool “SAP Customer Data Cloud” (Gigya) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture design is a plus.
- Experience with digital and/or web content management is a plus.
- Experience in mobile application development is a plus.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo).
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Solution Architecture (Commercial Pharma, Sales/Marketing).
- Familiar with the tool “SAP Customer Data Cloud”.
- Micro-service Architecture design.
- Digital and/or web content management.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!