Delivery Service Manager
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR120,000
||23rd February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in providing digital and technology services, solutions and consulting. They are looking for a strong Delivery Service Manager.
As Delivery Service Manager you are accountable for the operational delivery, governance and continuous improvement of services associated to one or more products (technology solutions) to the business.
- Understand and owns every aspect of the service delivery, governance and performance.
- Face to the business for operational services and the initial single point of contact and escalation for operational service issues.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate ‘good enough’ team output and elevating overall service experience.
- In collaboration with Product Managers ensure releases and changes are delivered in a controlled and agile manner.
- Lead the operations of services and products to achieve fit for purpose service levels in productivity, quality, output, and cost.
- May act as squad lead for run squads (ops or devops).
- Has business domain knowledge.
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing‚ best practice and embed it as next practice to achieve greater impact.
- Good enough instead of perfection.
- Exhibits servant leadership behavior, self-aware leader and a flexible team-player.
- Possess a combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving and a customer-service mindset.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!