Digital Marketing Specialist
||Telecommunications, Digital, Marketing
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 96,000 per annum
||8th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing team. This person will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy to specifically drive demand in increasing revenue for the Enterprise business.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technology or related discipline.
- 4-6 years of combined experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, tools and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!