Customer Renewal Specialist
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR108,000 per annum
||12th April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the leading communication providers in Malaysia. This role will be responsible for owning and executing the portfolio of customer renewals of the Enterprise business’ solutions as part of the customer retention program. The successful incumbent is to ensure campaigns are driven to meet the churn KPIs by providing offers and incentives to customers.
- Drive campaigns to renew or retain existing customers.
- Ensure CVM enterprise churn targets are met, through constant monitoring of base based on usage and behaviour.
- Identify in time all relevant churn triggers and channel them to the reactive retention team.
- Contribute in the development of retention offers and measure save rates by cancellations reasons.
- Proactively seeks new ideas to improve processes and find new ways to retain customers more effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- 4-6 years of combined experience in marketing, customer rewards and loyalty and customer experience.
- Ability to analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge in the B2B environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and passionate in customer rewards and loyalty.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!