Customer Engagement Sales Leader
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR500,000
||19th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a a leading enterprise technology, software and services company in Asia Pacific Region . They are looking for a strong Customer Engagement Sales Leader.
- Responsible for the development and direction of groupwide customer engagement and sales strategies to achieve Group’s financial goals.
- Responsible to sell organization’s products & services, proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities through engagement with existing and new customer.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- Maintain and develop prospective client and key strategic partners network.
- Provide insights into latest industry trends, market research based on customer needs by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Excellence in communication and presentation skills.
- Reports to Group Managing Director on Group entity-wide Customer Engagement strategies and initiatives.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with CEOs, COOs and other key stakeholders within Group entities with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic marketing development to defend the Client’s market share and deliver financial products to the industry.
- Works with external parties (consultants, partners, etc) to forge strategic partnerships or tackle strategic sales and performance management.
- Lead and manages a Customer Engagement team to achieves financial goals of the Group.
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit Group entities and clients’ needs.
- Collaborates with the Account Manager, Customer Engagement team across Group entities, on preparation of marketing recommendations, account planning, strategies and actions for the client by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating creative output, research reports and client data, relative to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Identify and develop target list of clients and partners, aligned with approved customer engagement strategies to grow the Client’s financial business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target industry and media to develop and align Group’s strategy.
- Represent Group entities at conferences, events and symposiums.
- Actively participates in client presentations.
- Jointly with Product Development team, manage long term product properties including: positioning development, marketing plans, manufacturing or development needs, timeline and roadmap planning, stats analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for helping to build and grow awareness of the Client’s financial products by acting as an outward facing thought leader.
- Lead / Participate in the presales (strategic solutioning) measurement process to ensure that clients and Group entities are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic business goals, and providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
- Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
- Manages local customer as well as explore opportunity outside Malaysia.
- Experience in managing a group of sales team to meet or exceed sales goals will have added advantage.
- Sound Knowledge in Marketing for IT solutions to financial institution.
- Innovator and influencer level communications.
- Facilitation experience and the ability to drive strategic solutioning, account planning and sales pitch as well as lead programs such as strategy planning sessions.
- User/Domain knowledge in Financial services (min 15 years in the industry).
- A good track record of delivering high level solution to customers in the financial industries.
- Work that is strategic and above all creative.
- High adaptation to drive and fosters a culture of continuous sales process improvement.
People Management & Professional Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain successful relationships with executive-level stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and visual presentation skills.
- Experience working across multiple functions/business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully implement programs.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!