Credit Controller, Manager
||Credit Assessment; Oil & Gas
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 180,000 per annum
||22nd July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a top Oil & Gas provider, one of the top Bursa companies, and operating in 20 countries. They are looking for a Credit Controller at Manager level, reporting to the Head of Credit Control.
- Manage a team of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Review credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness.
- Formulate of the Company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk.
- Prepare journal entries, credit notes and month-end closing.
- Review and report on Aging Debtors.
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and set up of payment plans.
- Regularly review the processes and procedures to reduce debtor days.
- Provide advisory support and interpretation of credit policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce or relevant field.
- At least 8 – 10 years of working experience in related field. Preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Sound knowledge and application of accounting standard and credit control principles and practices.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!