Corporate Planning Manager
||Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
||MYR 120,000-140,000 per annum
||20th May 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is Malaysia’s fastest growing fully integrated logistics provider, is consistently ranked as the top hauliers in Port Klang with the largest market share in terms of twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) volume. The Group offers logistics solutions ranging from freight forwarding & shipping; haulage; warehousing; cross border transportation; inland distribution; specialised transportation; project logistics; sales, services & spare parts; and container depot services.
- MARKET INTELLIGENCE
Plan, manage and analyze information on SWIFT’s markets, market share, competitors and customers’ activity through the use of market research data via internal and external information sources.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING Assist the Group CEO and Group ED in shaping the overall business strategic direction. Develop detailed business strategies and plans in line with the company’s strategic direction and assess the achievement of business goals and target.
- DUE DILIGENCE Analyzing financial data and operational results of businesses, review and identify the key findings/trends, as well as challenges assumptions of future performance, write reports for management deliberation and decision making.
- MERGES AND ACQUISITION
Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities. Also assist in reviewing company fundamentals and financial statements to help Management make decisions on a deal.
- RESTRUCTURING EXERCISE Assist in the restructuring exercise within the group of Companies. Develop, oversee and deliver integration project management initiatives, identify issues and assist in appropriate negotiations to ensure the success of M&As.
- MANAGEMENT REPORTING
Prepare monthly and quarterly review report on SWIFT initiatives, KPI, performance tracking and ad-hoc reports through closely working with the relevant departments and Corporate personnel by ensuring total reporting requirements are met for Management’s easy reference.
Develop and prepare complete presentation pack on quarterly for management and stakeholders on business operation and developments.
- MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
Become the focal point for company and market information, providing market research requests and input for communication and project material. Assists Senior Management in any ad-hoc assignments.
- BUSINESS PLANNING
Coordinates company’s business planning and budget proposals based on reliable assumptions, through efficient planning and communication to ensure outcome from the planning exercise is a shared effort and commitment.
- BENCHMARKING ANALYSIS
Manage the process of benchmarking analysis for SWIFT Group including cost benchmarking and efficiency benchmarking to identify improvements potentials as part of the Business Performance Management process.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
Develop and maintain good business relationship with relevant industry authorities, i.e Ports, Ministries, for the purpose of gathering business information through networking skills to ensure a strategic information channel.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin or any other related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Managerial level preferably in a Corporate Planning Environment
- Excellent analytical skills and able to translate/interpret financial data into meaningful understandings.
- The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- Experience in a mergers or acquisitions transaction role.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!