Corporate Finance Vice President/ Senior Manager
||Financial Services, Information Technology
||Bandar Utama, Selangor, Malaysia
||MYR 360,000 per annum
||12th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Vice President.
- Lead, manage, participate and provide professional advisory in strategic review exercises including merger & acquisition related activities, corporate restructuring projects, and financial feasibility studies for the group of companies including preparing proposal for Board approval.
- Perform research, financial analysis / modelling and valuation of targets.
- Evaluate the prospect with recommendation, supported with both commercial and financial justification.
- Preparing documentation / reports for necessary management and regulatory approval.
- Support due diligence on identified new and potential investment opportunities.
- Assist in deal execution and closing of transaction, including but not limited to review of transaction documentation, obtaining board approval, deal restructuring and funding considerations.
- Evaluate and assess non-performing investment portfolio, including monitor and report recovery process.
- Analyse operation & management of the investment, risk assessment and financial structure.
- Develop strategic action plan for recovery to maximize return of investment from the non-performing investment portfolio, such as through an exit mode or restructuring.
- Implement and manage recovery portfolio within parameters provided by Board, Risk Management / Auditors / regulatory bodies, where relevant.
- Liaise with external advisors, consultants, and solicitors, where relevant.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to all internal policies / guidelines and external regulatory requirement.
- Any other duties and assignment as and when directed / assigned by the Superior as per business requirement from time to time.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience of which 2 years with PE fund experience in management role.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Banking or related disciplines.
- Experience in corporate finance activities such as investment & divestment would be a distinct advantage.
- Self-driven, intellectually curious and able to work in remote team environment
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!