Continuous Improvement and Training Lead
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Attractive salary package
||19th February 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a large global medical device technology company on Ftse London StockEx, looking for a Lean Six Sigma (Black belt) Continuous Improvement and Training Lead for their APAC Finance shared services in KL. This is a newly created role and the incumbent reports to Centre APAC leader.
- Assess end to end business processes (OTC, RTR, PTP, IC) and build transformation plans. Partner with site leadership to influences change and manage progress.
- Drive process performance improvement (customer experience, service lead time, efficiency, productivity, effectiveness, and compliance) through a rigorous application of the appropriate Lean Sigma methodology in line with strategic objectives. Train and coach site functional leaders in use of these methods.
- Lead complex Continuous Improvement projects and provides coaching to frontline staff, team leaders, and managers with the goal of delivering value to the business while growing CI capability within the organization to enable sutainable CI and value delivery.
- Responsible for delivery of CI financial benefits for the GBS KL site.
- Build site CI plans, monitor, and report on benefits delivery. Engage leadership to mitigate risks and issues impacting site transformation or expected benefits delivery.
- Deliver trainings on Lean Sigma methodology, including creating awareness for senior stakeholders. Coach employees through Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green/Black belt projects and the certification process.
- Facilitate Kaizen (rapid improvement) events and transformation workshops.
- Identifying lead and lag KPIs for site business processes and use Lean Sigma to improve performance.
- Developing improvement strategies and tactics, use change management to implement.
- Building awareness and usage of Quality tools and methodologies by employees to grow strong CI culture and increase CI maturity.
- Identify needs, create and execute training roadmaps specific to process requirements to meet changing needs and requirements within start up organization.
- Design and deploy functional onboarding.
- Ensure that the process training module is comprehensive, regularly revised and approved by operations.
- Customize/deploys corporate L&D initiatives, cooperates with training vendors.
- Proactively search for learning & development solutions and tools.
- Tracks training effectiveness with appropriate measures and tools. Identifies areas of improvement and future training needs.
- Ensure the timely publication of all training calendars, provide timely and quality L&D reports.
- Ensures delivery within the agreed budget for your respective area.
- At least 10 years of work experience including 5 direct CI experience with Lean and Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma BB or MBB certification required.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to apply CI concepts in a practical and pragmatic manner with many cycles of learning & application across a number of different business functions or areas.
- Change Management and Project Management expertise. Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, interpretive and presentation skills; able to synthesize complex data & information and prepare concise, compelling presentations.
- Demonstrated training and strong workshop facilitation skills with many examples of each.
- Ability to work independently and to plan as well as organise and set priorities for a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers (internal) in order to understand their needs and to manage the expectations of many stakeholders in matrix organization.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with demonstrated ability to influence without formal authority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluent oral and written English skills.
- Demonstrated strong people leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience assessing business processes for robotic process automation and intelligent automation. Understands the art of what is possible. Ability to recognize business opportunities for automation.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!