Company Secretary (Executive to Senior Manager levels)
||MYR 60,000 to MYR 240,000 per annum
||20th November 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest property developers with 45-year track record in developing residential, commercial, and industrial properties. They are looking for Company Secretaries, from Executive to Senior Manager levels.
They are responsible to ensure the Company complies with the standard corporate governance, legal practice, managing secretarial affairs and provide advisory role to ensure compliance with company procedure, developments and statutory requirements.
- Exercise a full range of company secretarial duties and functions.
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements and other relevant rules and regulations.
- Prepare and attend to various corporate documents, announcements, disclosures and statutory forms in compliance with all regulations and requirements of the relevant regulatory bodies such as Companies Commission of Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Securities Commissions, etc.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings of the Board, Board Committees, General Meetings, and any other meetings.
- Prepare minutes of meetings, notice of meetings and agenda, compilation and circulation of relevant papers.
- Ensure proper maintenance of statutory records, submission of statutory returns and compliance of statutory requirements under Companies Act 2016.
- Maintain proper filling system and assuring accurate document filling on Company’s statutory and legal documents.
- Provide advice and secretarial services to internal and external parties on compliance of regulatory requirements and governance issues.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, regulatory bodies and/or relevant authorities, lawyers, auditors, advisers, etc.
- Assist and perform any other relevant duties as directed.
- Degree in Law and professionally qualified (ICSA / MAICSA / Licensed Secretary by SSM).
- Working experience:
- For Managerial position: Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in secretarial practice in public listed companies
- For Executive position: Graduate in Law or 1-2 years working experience
- Conversant with Companies Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance and other relevant regulatory laws, regulations and guidelines in connection with company secretarial matters.
- Well-versed in company secretarial practice and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skill with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Pleasant personality & team player.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!